What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Sharpen bird

Thank you!!! Yes I understand original very blurry so not much to work with. Only had an instant to get this one and very rare bird! But I think it came out pretty good you did it justice!. ! Appreciate your help

Thank you!!! Yes I understand original very blurry so not much to work with. Only had an instant to get this one and very rare bird! But I think it came out pretty good you did it justice!. ! Appreciate your help
Keep trying for that image...it's a great shot to capture! :)

With a touch of AI to the right wing.
Tough work for me but you extracted more detail than I could. Excellent touch with AI...
I had run it through Gigapixel, camera raw filter, Topaz Photo and tried using the high pass technique to pull the bird out with not too great success. May I ask your process?

Tough work for me but you extracted more detail than I could. Excellent touch with AI...
I had run it through Gigapixel, camera raw filter, Topaz Photo and tried using the high pass technique to pull the bird out with not too great success. May I ask your process?
Hi Jeff. It looks like I did the same as you but, with each application to a duplicate layer, I played with the various blend modes to see which one was better for the darks, light, etc. then applied them (darken, screen, soft light...) selectively via a mask. The 'blend if' function will also do the job.
I couldn't find a good version of the bird on the Web so I selected the right wing and used 'hummingbird right wing' in Generative Fill, choose one and applied motion blur.

Cheers.

Back