What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Scripting Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil333

Price
Hi there
I have a pretty easy job for a skilled scripter, I think.
I have a Photoshop file that contains an image layer (background) and above it is a letter layer. It consists of two letters (AA) and is designed (font, size, effects, etc.).
Whit the help of a script I would now like to open the picture and have Photoshop create all 676 variants from two-letters: AA, AB, AC, .... YZ, ZZ. And then save them as separat jpgs, preferably with a clever label, or at least .... 0001.jpg to .... 0676.jpg.
It would be great to get the script in Javascript. I'm a Mac user.
Can anyone manage that?
Thank you! cheers

20$ via Paypal?

Something like this?
Thank you.
Since I can only read your script as an indefinable line, I should know what the picture-file is called and where it is stored, right?
Because when I run it on Photoshop it just pops up an error.
Sorry if I ask stupid questions, I'm a complete beginner with scripts ...

You have to open your psd file, select your text layer an run the script.

Unfortunately, nowadays you have to encrypt / restrict your scripts if you want to be sure that you will get paid in the end (it only creates 9 files from AA to CC)

You have to open your psd file, select your text layer an run the script.

Unfortunately, nowadays you have to encrypt / restrict your scripts if you want to be sure that you will get paid in the end (it only creates 9 files from AA to CC)

ah I understand...

great, it works fine!
so i transfer the money to you and you send me the complete version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back