What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scanning via WIA support

Scars

I'm new to the Forum and in desperate need of help.
I've been using an Epson Perfection V550 scanner flawlessly for a number of years and all of a sudden, this morning, after scanning 1 item via WIA Support, the scanned image no longer appears on screen.
Does anybody have a suggestion/solution?

Hi @Scars

Not sure this is the right forum for you question yet I gave it a shot.

It's been a very long time since I've worked with WIA Support, and there certainly could be a variety of issues depending on your system, OS, software versions, etc.
Here is a link that might give some useful advice. I hope you get your problem solved. Another forum member may have more suggestions.
John Wheeler

https://community.adobe.com/t5/phot...atible-devices-were-detected-quot/m-p/6778837

Thank you for your replies.
I think I've fluked the solution by simply creating a new folder on the desktop and ticking both boxes: "Open acquired image in Photoshop" and also "Create Unique Subfolder using date today"

Back