What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Scale up and remove background

Sf1995

Hi all,

Is anyone able to remove the white background and scale this image up without distortion, so it could fit nicely centre fit on a t shirt please?

Thanks in advance!

A8E20410-4CBD-4E9F-9FD2-E542314A2156.jpeg

This looked like fun so I did a ground up in PS.

The colors are sampled from the OPs post. It appears as though there are a variety of 'line' widths and I guessed as best I could. Also I'm assuming the dark edges, especially around the blue shapes, are sharpening artifacts so I didn't put them in. The font is just an OK match.

The size in pixels is about as large as we can upload and those pixels can be retained and converted to any print size just by changing the PPI.

In PNG format with clear background.

Big Clippers_3b.png

Last edited:
This looked like fun so I did a ground up in PS.

The colors are sampled from the OPs post. It appears as though there are a variety of 'line' widths and I guessed as best I could. Also I'm assuming the dark edges, especially around the blue shapes, are sharpening artifacts so I didn't put them in. The font is just an OK match.

The size in pixels is about as large as we can upload and those pixels can be retained and converted to any print size just by changing the PPI.

In PNG format with clear background.

View attachment 135764
This is awesome bro, thank you!

Thanks to both of you for the help :)

Back