What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Retexture background of band photo (Maplestory)

BritneyEilish

Hi all, thanks for taking time to possibly help me!

I am making a mashup and would like to place the following band members of Kerala Dust in Kerning City from the game Maplestory. I've found a picture of Kerala Dust with a brick wall behind them, a feature that's often found in Kerning City. I would like it the most if the image of the band I posted would be in a 16:9 resolution and have the Kerning City bricks in the background, bonus points if it has one of the graffiti in the added images.

1654090493442.png1654090658980.png

If that doesn't work out, I would also be happy to have the band in one of the places in Kerning City. It is for a YouTube video that will be rendered in 1080p, so as long as the image isn't much smaller than that, I'm already happy :D

Thanks a lot in advance!

Amazing! It's virtually exactly as I had in my head. I heard it's good practice as a 'client' to be as concise as possible, but seeing you say that you did a lot of guesswork, it seems I have failed a little bit at that 😅

Thanks a bunch in any case! I will still post the video here when it's done

Back