What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Text Logo for Blog

Cleve SoulSick

Hi, I'm in dire need of a stylish colorful logo for my blog. I was looking around at photoshop tutorials and found the ideal logo for me. I would like someone to recreate this logo. If you are willing to do this here is everything I need.

Size: 951 x 160 pixels
Text: NuBuum
Note: There is a section in the tut about adding a reflection. I do not want that reflection on the logo.

Thanks for any help I may get. Also I'm not familiar with Photoshop so if what I'm asking for is complex and time consuming please let me know so I can try to figure something else out. Thank you :)

I had a mess around admittedly did not follow the tutorial just saw the idea you were going for but just did it myself as I went along
nubuum.jpg

Thank you guys for all your help! Zeealex those were my thoughts exactly! I didn't realize the potential of photoshop until I looked at some tutorial websites. I intend on investing in photoshop and learning the ropes very soon. Again thanks everyone I will find uses for both of those works thank you!

if you aren't literate in photoshop surely there is a time to learn, no?

Would you spend $700 to buy Photoshop then take the time to learn how to use it when all you have to do is ask and people will fall over themselves to do the work for free?

Back