What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Replacing someones head/face with another persons face

wrachelle

Any takers to help me out? I'm having issues with the program. I thought it would be easier to change the person in a picture, well just the head, but im having difficulties. its for a school project. Respond if you can. I am a new member so i cant post the pictures yet, the board wont let me.

in your quick reply you will see a series of boxes running along the top the 3rd 1 in from the right a picture frame with a tree in click that and it will let you upload pictures from your computer no matter how many posts you have made

I tried to post a link to the pics or just copy and paste them but the webpage keeps giving me an error saying i need to have 5 posts before i can post pictures lol. so let me go post real quick

You can post the images by clicking on the
insertimage.png
icon on the toolbar.

Back