What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Kevin Spacey's face on a Cat

elisabet

Hi! I've been trying to do this myself with no success. Any chance someone could photoshop Kevin Spaceys face onto a cat/ a kitten/ a group of kittens. Just his face, surrounded by the rest of the cats head. If you could that woudl be AMAZING, thank you so much in advance!

heehee that is amazing! Any chance of his mouth being involved too? He dreamt that cats with celebrity faces were invented and there were lots of cats walking around with Kevin Spaceys face. When I imagined it, I saw it as Kevin Spacey's entire face, with a creepy smile and the bald part of his receeeding hairline coming out the face of a cat. Kind of like the black masked creature, Koanashi out of Spirited Away?

What I would really really like to do is have it in black and white and- ok this is hard to explain as I don't know the terminology of it- but when the contrast is really extreme and you lose alot of the fine detail but have a very strong b&w pattern? It was popular a while back, you see a whole LOAD of audrey hepburn paintings. in fact, if you search 'audrey hepburn black and white paintings' pretty much all of them are in that style.

Itsnot my usual style of painting so I think it would be easiest to print it out, trace it, paint it: I'll post pictures of the picture of the picture when I'm done :-D

Yoohoo! Now I'm allowed to post links: So heres the dream:

This:
The-best-top-desktop-cat-wallpapers-14.jpg

Plus This:

spacey2.jpg

And this:

kevin_spacey_pen.jpg

And this:

3253090199_3dbf681106.jpg

His whole face, smushed onto the faces of some adorable kittens. :-)

I think you want some "threshold" adjustments made where you see mostly the outlines -- you can adjust the detail as much as you want by using the adjustment layer mask or superimposing . . . blah blah blah.

I don't have time to use your images right now, maybe when I come home from work if someone hasn't done it already. This is using threshold, but this pic isn't good example for it. I put back some grey. The effect itself is pure b & w. You can put it on a colored BG and have the color come through.

spacey_bw.jpg

Back