What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Request for body swaps!

normana

Hello,

I have never used anything like this before but was recommended it by a friend who showed me her edited picture - I couldn't quite believe it!!

We recently got married and we did not manage to get a photo with just us and our very close group of friends. We did get one with some of our friends PLUS four extra people (one of whom has now broken up with her partner, and the others partner I had never even met), but the picture is missing two of our best friends! It seems silly to be upset about not having a photo, but we are such a close knit group that we are all a bit gutted we didn't get one.

So the task - In the second photo, I was hoping someone could remove the four guests on the left my husband and I. My husband is in the blue suit and pink shirt, and I'm in the wedding dress, obviously haha.

Then, add our missing friends to the now edited second photo. Add the guy on the far left of the groomsman photo in the white shirt grey suit jacket from the first or top photo. Also add the lady in the blue dress from the last or bottom photo.

Any edit will be hugely appreciated <3 Thank you very much in advance for any edit!!

All the best,
Anna and Ollie

230610-taketheheart-farm-wedding-anna-ollie-105.jpg

230610-taketheheart-farm-wedding-anna-ollie-150.jpg

Image (003).jpeg

Back