What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

-REQUEST- Band logo help

Aaron Young

Hey guys,

My band recently changed their name from Necessary Force to South of Delphi... We don't have any artwork anymore to represent our name. I tried taking some of the old art and sticking the new name South of Delphi over the old Necessary Force name, but my skills at photo editing suck.

SO, if someone could help me take this old 'Necessary Force' picture and turn it into a 'South of Delphi' picture that would be great! All you would need to do it replace the words at the bottom somehow... THANKS A LOT!!!

(also, if someone is feeling generous and would like to submit some more stuff we could use, that would be AWESOME!)

the picture to be edited:
s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j390/necessaryforce/?action=view&current=nfblack.jpg

the band page (if interested): myspace.com/SouthofDelphi (or) facebook.com/pages/South-of-Delphi/200454963308523?v=app_2405167945

THANKS A LOT!!!

It says you've reached your maximum amount of PM's and I can't send you another one haha so i'll just post here:

Don't worry about it, just send it whenever your ready. If we end up using the picture, we could include your name in the SPECIAL THANKS TO section of our upcoming album... if you want it in there just tell me whatever name you want me to put in there.

Yeah, we released our first album over a year ago... In my opinion, it sounds really good, I'm extremely proud of it. But we're currently working on our second album, we don't exactly have a set name for it although we have a lot of ideas. We're recording it probably within the next month. We don't have any artwork or anything set up for it yet, either.

Back