What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove other people in picture

ArXael

here's the thing, I seldom take pictures and its definitely rare for me to take selfies. but when I attended a wedding last month, this was taken and for the first time I felt I actually looked decent. would love to use this pic for any display picture of mine. I'm the one in a burgundy suit and black dress shirt. is there anyone out there who can remove the two people directly in front and behind me? many thanks in advance

IMG_0768.JPG

Hi ArXael
Do you have any other reference images of you in the burgundy suit. Removing people behind does not look too difficult. Yet as I am sure you know, when removing people in front, there is nothing underneath and it has to be replaced with something that would look like a burgundy suit to match the portion of the suit that is showing.
It would just make it easier for forum members to give it a try.
BTW - I agree very nice picture of you
John Wheeler

Hi John, thanks for the quick reply.
When I was making the post I actually thought of the problem as well. I took a look at my album and did find a couple pictures that might help the case. made friend with the guy next to me and we actually took a couple photos together while standing up. hopefully this help:

tempImageeBuFgM.png

one quick question though, by requesting to remove the person in front AND behind me, does that count as one edit or two edits?

one quick question though, by requesting to remove the person in front AND behind me, does that count as one edit or two edits?

Your request counts as one edit. The rule is that you can only post one photo at a time for editing. There is no rule about how many individual editing changes may be requested within that one photo.

Thanks for the clarification!
Your request counts as one edit. The rule is that you can only post one photo at a time for editing. There is no rule about how many individual editing changes may be requested within that one photo.

I'm thinking to myself "I didn't find the neck area difficult"
Of course, that's because I didn't do it. <OUCH>

Because of the extreme turn of the head, I had to refer to my anatomy books and a lot of reference photos. Our old friend the sternocleidomastoid muscle is involved.

omg, kudos to Rich54 and ex_teacher. you guys are amazing! and this skill goes beyond my imagination especially when you said you had to refer to anatomy books, wow, just wow. thanks a lot guys. this is impressive!

Back