What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove my sash

Status
Not open for further replies.

raidmytomb

Can someone please remove my sash from my moving up picture? I tried doing it myself but its really unclean and unrealistic
my teacher said to submit a picture without a sash, however, i never got one in a studio. i really tried my best removing this sash in photoshop so im really desperate to ask help from others. thank you so much in advance!

280831846_403368184984325_8815854625764873083_n.jpg

Message for everyone, please remember, this image can be edited as long as the logo/trademark is not removed.

Thanks. Appreciated.
i really love it, and with so much less time than i expected. May I ask, how did you do it? I tried clone stamping it and it really doesn't look right. I just also asked a friend for his own sashless picture and i photoshopped it on me. However, since I've already got this marvelous edit, I'll submit this to my teacher. Thank you so much. I really Appreciate it Babine :DDD

i really love it, and with so much less time than i expected. May I ask, how did you do it? I tried clone stamping it and it really doesn't look right. I just also asked a friend for his own sashless picture and i photoshopped it on me. However, since I've already got this marvelous edit, I'll submit this to my teacher. Thank you so much. I really Appreciate it Babine :DDD
I started with 'copy and paste'. I made a selection of your left shoulder area, flipped it and moved it over to your right shoulder. From there, I warped it to an approximate fit, masked out any overages then cloned in all of the areas that were not covered. To finish, I placed the your original beside my version and adjusted for shadowed areas, pocket lines, etc.

And your welcome again. Thanks for the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back