What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove hand on shoulder please

Stusie

Hi everyone, just wondering if the hand on my grandpa’s shoulder could be removed? The reflections in the background would also be a bonus. Any help would be so appreciated.

SusansGrandpa-1-2.jpg

I wasn't sure what you wanted regarding the reflections so really just removed all object and left the color/tone. Background can be completely swapped out if needed.
Also did some slight sharpening and some brightness adjustment.
Very nice image of your grandfather and whichever edit you choose, it should definitely be kept and remembered. :)

grandfather portrait edited.jpg

I wasn't sure what you wanted regarding the reflections so really just removed all object and left the color/tone. Background can be completely swapped out if needed.
Also did some slight sharpening and some brightness adjustment.
Very nice image of your grandfather and whichever edit you choose, it should definitely be kept and remembered. :)

View attachment 130178
Thank you SO VERy much, for your time and message! He actually passed away last week at age 99, and will be getting this photo framed. Thanks again x

Back