What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove cleavage

laughterness

I love this photo a friend took of me and wanted to post but I have a lot of family on my ig and try as I may I cannot for the life of me edit the cleavage.
Any edit would be much appreciated!

IMG_0171Photoshop File 1JPEG - 2048px for web use.jpg

Hiya -my pleasure to help.
What I did was use the pen tool to create a curved selection above the low neckline. Then used the clone tool to fill it in.
The boundaries of the selection helps to keep the fill sharper on the edge than trying to use the clone tool alone.

Something like this:

1657835630190.png

Then just filled it in with the clone tool:

1657835722213.png

No doubt others will respond with other methods..

Hiya -my pleasure to help.
What I did was use the pen tool to create a curved selection above the low neckline. Then used the clone tool to fill it in.
The boundaries of the selection helps to keep the fill sharper on the edge than trying to use the clone tool alone.

Something like this:

View attachment 131143

Then just filled it in with the clone tool:

View attachment 131144

No doubt others will respond with other methods..
thank you so much! I'm fairly new to photoshop and have been trying to learn the basics but haven't had to mess around to much with edits like this only colors or lighting so I appreciate all of the advice and edits!

Back