What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Recreate the "tunesquad logo" but change the words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kpep18

Hello everyone,
I'm currently having difficulties when it comes to recreating the "tunesquad" logo (from Space Jam) but I need it to say "MooseSquad". Here attached is the picture of the original logo (I do not own any rights to this photo). Any help or tips would be EXTREMELY appreciated. Thank you in advance!!
514864_1.jpg

Anyone who comes here with the TuneSquad Logo Remake request is in luck, as our shoppers have done this request so many times that they have the template ready to go! :joy::joy:

I’ve searched and searched, but I have come up empty handed. I’m also looking to recreate this logo to say “ToddSquad”
Any help would be appreciated!!

Can someone please help me with the recreation of the tune squad logo? me and my friends are using the idea for our prom shirts so we need the logo to be "prom squad" if someone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated

I’ve searched and searched, but I have come up empty handed. I’m also looking to recreate this logo to say “ToddSquad”
Any help would be appreciated!!

Hi, can anyone help me with the same request?? I need it to say "Shoot 4 Dreams"

Can someone please help me with the recreation of the tune squad logo? me and my friends are using the idea for our prom shirts so we need the logo to be "prom squad" if someone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated

Please make a new Free Photoshop Request with your own specific requirements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back