What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rason artwork :)

rasoN

Here's some work that represents my knowlege :D
Here are just signatures (for those who dont know , signature is a picture below 500x200 with a bacground and a render fit in and aditional effects, that we use in forums[like i do]

tevezxx.jpg

superman2.png

22girl.jpg

bibersolvegeta.jpg

driveityourway.jpg

gohand.png

hermanlisig.jpg

iommi2.png

krilin.jpg

signaturehappy.jpg

thepower.jpg

Tell me what do you think :D

4 more pictures are in this album
http://imageshack.us/g/39/supermanpsd.png/

That's becaouse i could only post 15 pictures :( :D

Last edited:
Hey, your sigs are great, rasoN..

Let's see.... I like 4&6 of the first set and the 3rd of the 2nd set.

Herman Li.... Dragon Force guitarist, right?

Cheers. Great sigs..........

Hey, your sigs are great, rasoN..

Let's see.... I like 4&6 of the first set and the 3rd of the 2nd set.

Herman Li.... Dragon Force guitarist, right?

Cheers. Great sigs..........

Yes it is dragonforce guitarist :D

super ti izgleda jarane, odlicno

Hvala . Drago mi je da ima ovdje neko s nasih prostora , ostani malo da imam s kim se zafrkavat :D :D :D
Translation:
Thanx man , im glad to have someone from our country ,stay on the forum so we can have fun here :D

Thanks. I'm glad to have someone here from our area, stay a little to do with who you tease TEASE?:wink:

Thanks. I'm glad to have someone here from our area, stay a little to do with who you tease TEASE?:wink:
no google translate cant translate it well , "zafrkavat" means have fun , joke etc. bosnian is different in many ways from english :D and you cannot translate it litteraly

no google translate cant translate it well , "zafrkavat" means have fun , joke etc. bosnian is different in many ways from english :D and you cannot translate it litteraly

well put.

Malo cu ucestovat na ovaj forum jer nije bas aktivan. Bas nema ni jedan aktivan forum za photoshop :sad:

///Mostarac
ENJOY THE FORUMS!
But I need to point out, this is an English Speaking Web site. Please, you will need to translate before posting.
Thankyou

they are nice - I like your effects you use in them. A bit masculine for my me ;-) - but nice none the less.

Back