What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

poor backgrounds removed and converted to png

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Hi Guys
We are a web developing company and do all our own work....however we are running into some overflow with regards to some photo touchups and need some outsourced help...to get it done....we are looking at +/- 120 images of cakes that will go onto a new website but the backgrounds are poor.....so we need the backgrounds removed and the images saved as a png (transparent background) so we can put it on another layer of a specific background choice. would need it in the next 48hrs or so and the price is negotiable as we usually have our own people do this...but dont have the time..so dont really know what to pay.
cheers

perhaps posting a sample would help people decide

sorry guys.....my bad should have done that in the beginning....here are some examples015.JPG067.JPG

looks good hawkeye.......this is my first time on this website...how do we go about negotiating the price...i am ready!

it's a big request, knock via PM if I'm needed

This job was completed by hawkeye....and i can recommend him...very good work and in a timely fashion..

I agree Hawkeye is Damn good I learned a lot from him here and at other sites thru the years(I still do occasionally) Now for this "DesignFactory" to start spreading insults around for no reason, I have no idea where that came from....... 8 post here and he thinks things are owed to him.give me a break
"allenr " perhaps you can shed some like on what iss so funny?

Well done Hawkeye.. I will close this now, to deter more flame throwing. If the OP needs it opened again just ask any staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back