What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polar Room

This is cute Belial. I like it. My only critique has to do with the mushroom cap. Might be my monitor but the highlights are almost totally blown out. More contrast would put the focus on your polar bear. What a juxtaposition :mrgreen: Can you fix that?

I really like it. I do agree with what was said though, maybe not totally blown out but too close in tone to the bear, and the oval shape is ok but too sharp, kind of like sheet metal, maybe roughen up the edges and make them a little thicker. Looks really cool though.

Thanks guys, yeah the hole is a oval but i get the idea of rough edges to it.
Thanks again.

I think it´s funny! Yes the hole is too sharp, but couldn´t you put some kind of bevel and emboss layer style around it or something? :)

oh my, i hope there was no animals hurt during the process of making this photo. You should have added a little light in the black and worked on the sides of the hole for to achieve some dept in it. it looks a bit too cut and past like it is now. Fun idea tho

aaah! a lot better mate! But ...the mail box, man! how could you have forgotten the mailbox? :D

Had a go at what you all addressed and then some.

I don't like it Belial. Now the polar bear just disappears entirely. I thought that if the mushroom color and detail was brought up to create contrast, that would improve the image. But that's IMO.

I do love the ladder and the street address.

Last edited:

Back