What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please Replace my Son's Weird Pose

stargurl78

I don't like how my son on the far right is sticking his ribs out in the first picture. Otherwise, I like this photo better of the two. Can you replace his torso area with his torso from the other photo attached where he is laying more normal? Thank you in advance!
025.jpg024.jpg

Switched.
Thank you but I don't think this is what I was hoping for. I like the first photo better (where the boy on the left doesn't have his leg up). I just don't like how the boy on the right is sticking his ribs out - can you replace that part with his torso from the second photo? Sorry to be a pain!

Hi @stargurl78
@Babine can do these edits better than I so he will likely jump in with another rendition. I gave it a try yet to be honest, I don't always catch the subtleties in the overlays.
The first image is just doing the overlay of the torso of the right image onto the image on the left.
The second image is very similar yet I also changed a bit of the tonality.
Hope you enjoy my attempt
John Wheeler

fix-torso-ver-A.jpg

fix-torso-ver-B.jpg

Thank you but I don't think this is what I was hoping for. I like the first photo better (where the boy on the left doesn't have his leg up). I just don't like how the boy on the right is sticking his ribs out - can you replace that part with his torso from the second photo? Sorry to be a pain!

I think John has done a great job doing exactly that for you. Cheers.

Hi @stargurl78
@Babine can do these edits better than I so he will likely jump in with another rendition. I gave it a try yet to be honest, I don't always catch the subtleties in the overlays.
The first image is just doing the overlay of the torso of the right image onto the image on the left.
The second image is very similar yet I also changed a bit of the tonality.
Hope you enjoy my attempt
John Wheeler

View attachment 122231

View attachment 122232
Perfect! Thank you!!

Back