What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help I'm having problems w/ my tables

meehoo

I'm sure this isn't too big a problem, but I'm just begining to learn web design and I'm having problems with my table cells aligning. I'm sure it's just a matter of a colspan or rowspan not being correct or perhaps photoshop or dreamweaver generated a code that wasn't quite right. Any help would be appreciated...if someone could look at the source and see the problem.
Thanks.

http://www.littlebird-design.com/who-we-are.html

meehoo, i'm not sure where your table is incorrect. [confused] as it is, it looks nice -- maybe you could give us some more details. :righton:

Hey I fixed it...just took going over it with a fine tooth come. Just an issue with colspan being incorrect and it was pushing things around. I know I should work things out on paper, then work locally, then upload a working site. But I just couldn't resist jumping in head first.

Thanks for your willingness to look at the sites begining. :)

Nice clean site Meehoo. I remember you posting that picture. It looks right at home on the page. Good work

after having gone back to the revised site, NOW I see what you were talking about before!! Have to say it does look better this way!! :righton: :D and you are welcome -- always willing to take a look and offer constructive criticism!! 8)) :B

Back