What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request :)

pgrob3

Hey. I would like to make a old school family portrait of my girlfriends pets for a funny gift. This would be a fun little project and it would be very much appreciated :) Ok i would like the pets heads on the bodies of the people in the family portrait. Image 1,2 and 3 are girls and image 4 is a boy. Image 5 is the portrait i would like their faces on and could you please crop out the bottom writing part. Thank you so much :)

I am new to this website and I have just attached the images.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Image 1,2 and 3 are girls and image 4 is a boy. Image 5 is the portrait i would like their faces on and could you please crop out the bottom writing part.

I thought #1 was the portrait! Well I can't do the math on this one, so I pass. :banghead:

Idad are you actually a troll plz?

Depends on your definition, If I bother you then you may think so. PSG
is my favorite website, I make my existence know. Sorry if you have a problem with that. not really. You'll get over it easily enough,

Lovely Clare, but I believe I would have let 3 dogs be holding a cat instead of 2 dogs and a cat holding another dog..is that warped or what? :rolleyes:

Lovely Clare, but I believe I would have let 3 dogs be holding a cat instead of 2 dogs and a cat holding another dog..is that warped or what? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the loverly. But I have no idea about the cat vs. dog. Just seemed to me the little girl was rather feline! But everybody has their own sense of balance. :mrgreen:

Hehehe..just trying to maintain like species..the whole thing is fantasy of course, but my brain tends to keep like things together. Silly me thinks that IF Mom and Dad Dog had an offspring, it would more than likely be a doggie and not a kitty
Thanks for the loverly. But I have no idea about the cat vs. dog. Just seemed to me the little girl was rather feline! But everybody has their own sense of balance. :mrgreen:

Naaaa..no self respecting dog is going to adopt a cat :bustagut:

Can't argue, but then, who's the kitty? Maybe adopted, huh Paul!

Back