What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Band Logo Request

toBedlam

• Type - Logo for now but I could potentially commission someone for a Myspace/Website layout in the future.
  • Text - Main text 'to Bedlam' and if you want to add in an extra line of smaller size 'you are the darker side of me' and yes, the capitalization is intentional. But you probably can't find the second line which is fine.
  • Font - something rustic but also dark/grungy. That's probably a weird mix but hopefully you can find something.
  • Images - Again, something rustic yet grungy. Use your creative freedom.
  • Colors - Rustic colors like yellows and creams but dark and grungy as the same time. I'm very vague, I know.
  • Size - I'm really not sure what the standards are. I want something that's kinda big but not huge. I'm looking for something I can upload to Facebook and Youtube and shit for branding.
  • Sidenotes - I know that I'm being vague and that's cause I'm really open to your expression. I just know that I want it to be grungy yet rustic. The music is acoustic/indie like Bright Eyes/The Good Life is that gives you anything. If I like your work enough I may come back later with a paying request but that's a little in the future.

My apologies, at others boards that I use it is not considered good form to do those things. In fact, it gets you flamed and trolled for wasting peoples time. I assumed the same was true elsewhere. I won't bother you anymore.

@ toBedlamit is not a case of bothering us we are 1 of the biggest photoshop enthusiast communities on the web and comunity is what we are. This is not a simple place your order and go style forum. We like to interact get some history ensuring that you will be extremely happy with the final result.

You are requesting work to be done for free where as band logo design costs in excess of $100. Your post comes across as if you expect it to be done with no questions ask.

You only need to look at over 90% of our request we have received paid for or freebie work to see that our members have done just that completed work with great satisfaction.

Your initial post believe it or not gives us an impression of who you are if we know more about you then we can guess at a design for you better. But as it is in your own words very vague and has no personality with it.

where I am pleased with what little info you have decided you would like you have made clear. But more info would be good for example do you play in bars and clubs, festivals etc.

adding comments like " I won't bother you anymore." is not the right thing to do to get your request done. As it happens to of our biggest freebie contributors have already posted on this thread.

If you are still interested in getting your request done then please make a post as to not waste any members time as to your last post of not bothering us anymore I would assume this thread to now be closed. SO please communicate with us and we will back to you in return

I am sorry. I am the one who made it sound like Bedlam is not welcome. That really is not so and I didn't mean to be harsh. Hoogle explains it well. Come back and let's try again :redface:

This user has not even logged back on since her 2nd post
But I will still share what I came up with at least I had the vector work finally got to use some of the vector templates I bought lol
Bedlam.jpg

I know the wording is not how you want it but as you never came back I didnt want to keep putting more into it and changing it.

Please not I am not 100 % sure on the licensing the vector work is from Go media so if you were to have this as a design you may need to check with them the licensing terms I purchased the template set and only used 1 of the pre composed things with some effects added to it and I believe I own the rights to commercially use it but not sure if you do .

Last edited:
**EDIT Their 2nd post instead of Her 2nd Post Not sure if this was me in auto pilot mode not checking on what I typed maybe imagination was assuming to much But thank you Paul for Highlighting something that could have been an embarrassing assumption or mistake.

Back