What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Person removal

Tippitys

Need the guy leaning on the blue chair with the black singlet on removed
Need this photo for my pop's funeral, if you could do it asap that would be amazing, thank you!

100_4036.JPG

Hey ex_teacher .. I like it better that yu completed the door at the back. I have no idea as what mine is used for. :^(
LOL And I thought you knew something that I didn't:)

I'm glad you posted this if for no other reason than I forgot to show my latest iteration. I didn't like the placement of the people now that someone was removed.. Even moving them closer didn't cut it in my mind. So I mirrored the woman in the back and made her slightly larger since she was moved forward. I also saw how you treated her rear shoulder, liked it much better and modified mine to be somewhat the same.
Now there are three pairs of individuals spaced roughly evenly apart. The pairs even stagger progressively now.

RemoveMan_013a.jpg

Back