What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Number of photo edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitLux_Kyle

Price
Hi there guys,

I have used the free forums before with great success - wonderful stuff.

However, this time, since its for my company and not just a few opinions here and there, I have a set of several photos that need to be edited professionally.

I will upload a few photos of examples (in the Lear 60 folder) - with "example" written on it (these I absolutely need) and a collection of photos (other folders) that you will have free reign to pick from to choose the best possible ones for editing and final production. These are the aircraft interior and exterior. One, I will need the model edited out of the photo to display only the aircraft.

Lastly, there are a few that are just for me and my company - edit them how you like to bring the best to light. Also, if possible, incorporate our logo somewhere in there in a creative spot. I'll include the image.

So, there are three folders in the dropbox link:
BitLux Stuff: Have fun with these - these photos will be used for the company, can be a little lively, exciting, etc - they are primarily for marketing
Lear 60: These photos are what I need specifically done with the examples inside the folder
Remove Model: self explanatory. I need a photo of the aircraft on its own.

For the completed project, $60

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dfufszqy84yrkma/AAAY8dSzFyIY78N81okvk-fWa?dl=0

Please keep in mind, all media is property of BitLux - which retains all rights to distribution, marketing, along with any and all usage. These images are only for use by BitLux unless otherwise specified.

Lear 60: for the interior of the jet - I need the cabin and the cockpit - just one of each.

For the exterior of the other plane (with the model that needs to be removed) I need two (with exposure of the aircraft)

For the BitLux photos - pick a few - I would like one of every shot (not every photo)

In total, maybe 10-15 pictures

Argos has been the first to work on this - status of this paid request is pending completion by Argos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back