What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need to clean up an image

Laurel_B

I'm working on a logo and found an old stamp I really like, inked it, pressed to paper and then scanned the inked image into Photoshop. The image is very fuzzy. I'd like to sharpen it up some how but don't really know if it's possible in Photoshop (the sharpen tool did not work).

bakedbylaurel-2.jpg

I never know when to stop... but I'm still having fun maintaining the original design as much as possible.

The original copy was WAY too bold for the font used, Not a font issue but reconstructing the blurry original made it significantly blockier. I outlined most of it with a 7 pixel white border on the inside and that thinned most of it significantly . I also changed the eyes a bit even though they were a mistake.

I also made a variation of that version with the eyes looking down, for good or ill.

Baked By Laurel_Logo_Fin_7_thin line_5.jpg

Baked By Laurel_Logo_Fin_7 thin line looking down_2.jpg

HI!
I corrected some elements I added others frequently seen in this type of logo.
Here are two versions for pastries in case the original one was essentialand made two versions for pastries
in case the original one was essential

laurel b1 33.jpglaurel b 2 33.jpg

Back