What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need Text Inside an Image

What the Heck

Hello, I have attached an image I need to change and edit slightly. This is for a product card I use in the packaging of the products for my business. This image was created for me by someone else.
Jqh9mhKm.jpg
All I want to do is type and change the text slightly in the different boxes.

My wife and I are leaving in about 30 minutes to attend the memorial service of a dear friend who passed last week. I will be back in several hours. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

WTH

Attachments

I’ve taken the liberty of resizing your graphic to 8x11 inches at 300 ppi and also creating guidelines for the 9 “inspected by:”

1. Choose the Horizontal Type Tool which I've set to Black color and 8 pt Ariel Rounded MT Bold font but you can choose any parameters you want.

2. Click on a spot on the graphic page and the dummy text ‘Lorem Ipsum’ will generate.

3. Using the same layer and the Type Tool, click WITHIN the Lorem Ipsum and the curser will appear. Edit text as needed.

4. Click on the Move tool to locate that text to align properly in your graphic

I’ve already done steps 1, 2 & 4. Select the text tool and desired layer. Edit as you wish

Attachments

Ex_teacher, thanks for take the time to respond. I will test this out over the next day or two and report back.

Have a great evening,

What the Heck

Back