What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help creating new logo

Darren19

Hey, i'm having the hardest time trying to come up with ideas for a new LOGO for my Revamped Vancouver Canucks Forum and i was hoping some of you could help me.

CanucksNation.com is the name. (used to be called CanucksNetwork.com)

My old logo was this: s51919123951_2006383_1350283.jpg

I would like to change it and start fresh but have no idea where to start.

Type of Image: Logo
Text on The Image: Canucks Nation (a iconic and/or Combination mark)
Font for the text: Doesn't matter (if you decide on a Combination Mark I'll either like or dislike the font which shouldn't be hard to change)
Images on The Image: here are few of the canucks logos to get some ideas So5waCX3vouS86r_Y44CbEunBljXpJoB49DcI3TkwpZQ76fWs0.jpg,
Image Colour Scheme: Preferably the Canucks Colors which are 25aq4c5.jpg
Image Size: i'm going to need many different sizes. 53px × 37px, 225px × 225px and few more common sizes to change for advertisements etc
Image Side Notes: Combining the logos or starting completely fresh is okay with me; I would like to be very involved in the process i am pretty picky and if i don't like it i will ask to restart over. email darren.alexander@hotmail.com for quicker response time.

Part two:

Type of Image: Banner
Text on The Image: 2011 Playoffs, Canucks Nation
Font for the text: For "2011 Playoffs" same in banner in side notes. Canucks Nation (replacing fan zone) something similar don't know my fonts well enough to pick one out.
Images on The Image: Logo being created above.
Image Colour Scheme: 25aq4c5.jpg and same as logo
Image Size: roughly around 1150x105 not for sure will need to be tested.
Image Side Notes: Something similar to this: 6ql3iw.gif
Logo created above will replace canucks logo. the 2011 Playoffs will extend to the bottom and get rid of the advertisement and Canucks Nation to go roughly where fan zone is. background to be a little more exciting but still simple and not to flashy

Attachments

• s51919123951_2006383_1350283.jpg
    s51919123951_2006383_1350283.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
just change the letters to be more appropriate, maybe the font? just an idea

I want to go under a total new look, my last website got bad reviews because of the people running it in my absence.

i like what the guy did with this small_originalVjersey.png but obviously don't want to use it without permission and have no way to contact him.

i would love if you could modify something like that.

Type of Image: Logo
Text on The Image: Canucks Nation (a iconic and/or Combination mark)
Font for the text: Doesn't matter (if you decide on a Combination Mark I'll either like or dislike the font which shouldn't be hard to change)
Images on The Image: here are few of the canucks logos to get some ideas So5waCX3vouS86r_Y44CbEunBljXpJoB49DcI3TkwpZQ76fWs0.jpg,
Image Colour Scheme: Preferably the Canucks Colors which are 25aq4c5.jpg
Image Size: i'm going to need many different sizes. 53px × 37px, 225px × 225px and few more common sizes to change for advertisements etc
Image Side Notes: Combining the logos or starting completely fresh is okay with me; I would like to be very involved in the process i am pretty picky and if i don't like it i will ask to restart over. email darren.alexander@hotmail.com for quicker response time.

Part two:

Type of Image: Banner
Text on The Image: 2011 Playoffs, Canucks Nation
Font for the text: For "2011 Playoffs" same in banner in side notes. Canucks Nation (replacing fan zone) something similar don't know my fonts well enough to pick one out.
Images on The Image: Logo being created above.
Image Colour Scheme: 25aq4c5.jpg and same as logo
Image Size: roughly around 1150x105 not for sure will need to be tested.
Image Side Notes: Something similar to this: 6ql3iw.gif
Logo created above will replace canucks logo. the 2011 Playoffs will extend to the bottom and get rid of the advertisement and Canucks Nation to go roughly where fan zone is. background to be a little more exciting but still simple and not to flashy

Back