What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need edit for a coach picture!

Niclas Storm Hansen

Dear Photoshop experts

I have a picture of a soccer coach from Denmark (The picture "Tullberg.jpg") that i would like to edit the style, skin, colouring, and shadows of his head and other areas of his head can be as close to the colouring and shadows, etc, of the heads from the two example photos.

I hope that there is a way to edit the photo, otherwise i am sorry for the convenience!

Best regards
Niclas

Tullberg.jpg

Example 1.png

Example 2.png

This is a very nice edit Babine, thank you very much! I have two questions, is there a difference in your editing in his eyes? I think they look a little bit unsimilar, but what do you think? And is it possible to reinforce the shadows and the facial features even more?

Best regards
Niclas

View attachment 138761

View attachment 138762
From your suggestions, I toned down the white of his left eye and added a bit more shadowing to both eye areas to maybe better match your original?

Tullberg-2.jpg

Back