What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Merge 2 B&W images seamlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dziga74

Premium Member
Trying to combine these two images so there's more of her face/head shown. Please use the top image from the bottom to just above her eyebrows. Then use the top of the second image from just above the eyebrows to the top.

Trick for me has been making the B&W lineup seamlessly as well as resizing the images to fit in a natural way.

Please post the final combined image at 11x14 in 300dpi.

Portman Bottom.jpg

Portman top.jpg

Last edited:
Gave this over to AI for the top of the head just to see what's possible...and a bit of Topaz AI for the eyes... :)
View attachment 145524
That's incredible. i actually have a third photo fro this shoot that shows her full hair style. i thought about asking you guys to incorporate that as well but though that might be asking too much?

If anyone wants to use the top of it for her hair, here's the other image I mentioned previously. Thanks again for all the brilliant work!

Portman3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back