What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make image into a graphic

lehen123

Hi! Can somebody make this picture, into a good quality graphic that could be used to make prints on T-shirts.
TATEK text is the most important the others dont matter!
Thank you in advance!

TATEK COLLEGE (2) (1).png

TATEK COLLEGE (3).png

Last edited:
If the text is important to you, you might consider purchasing a font that in my opinion is very close to the text font above, and that is: "RM Signwriter" by Ray Meadows.

In the following picture, I used a similar looking free font. Owing to differences between the two fonts, the text is not very precise. Here is where I have arrived at. Depending on specific feedback, I can make alterations - I would not like to head far ahead in a direction if that is not what is wanted.

Would you want the Thread texture, or just a plain outline like below will do? I did not work much on the Croc below or the text below.

Tatek@0.1x.png

If the text is important to you, you might consider purchasing a font that in my opinion is very close to the text font above, and that is: "RM Signwriter" by Ray Meadows.

In the following picture, I used a similar looking free font. Owing to differences between the two fonts, the text is not very precise. Here is where I have arrived at. Depending on specific feedback, I can make alterations - I would not like to head far ahead in a direction if that is not what is wanted.

Would you want the Thread texture, or just a plain outline like below will do? I did not work much on the Croc below or the text below.

View attachment 135610
This is perfect thank you!

Back