What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch make first image like second image pls

kingramen10

Close enough!

Sorry.............it was my mistake that I did not read your post on the color of the gradient. Based on the title and your first sentence, I just read that you wanted the first image to look like the second............my bad.
I'm not doing it again so someone else will have to step up. Very sorry..........my fault.

Click to enlarge
iMacDesktop_02.jpg

Close enough!

Sorry.............it was my mistake that I did not read your post on the color of the gradient. Based on the title and your first sentence, I just read that you wanted the first image to look like the second............my bad.
I'm not doing it again so someone else will have to step up. Very sorry..........my fault.

Click to enlarge
View attachment 131289
thank you! it still looks pretty nice though.

thank you! it still looks pretty nice though.
You're welcome.

I would have remade the edit but I manged to also delete the PSD file before I discovered my mistake! Again, sorry for that. I take it that this is a school project?

Back