What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego/Minecraft Birthday Cake Topper Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raff85

Hi there,

Looking for someone to make an image that can go on top of my son’s birthday cake. He will be turning six years old and is obsessed with Minecraft and Lego, so we’re doing a combined theme birthday, it would just be great to have a cake that matches the birthday theme and would mean a lot to him.

What I’m looking for is an image that we will get imprinted on a cake that’s about 24” by 16”.

It would be really cool if it was split diagonally from corner to corner with one side having Minecraft and the other side having Lego and the two sides battling each other. If possible I think it would be best if there was a lot of smaller sized figures as opposed to just a few big ones, or maybe a mix of both? With lettering in Lego bricks or Minecraft blocks that spells out ‘Happy 6th Birthday Kysen!”

I know this is quite the ask but would be extremely appreciative! $15 CAD

Thanks Gene!

Are you able to do a few small edits?

I was going to have the two main characters (Lego and Minecraft guys) facing off getting ready to fight each other, maybe a serious/angry look on their face?

Also are you able to add the Minecraft creeper on the right side and some sort of Lego background to the empty white space on the Lego side? Maybe a few more Lego guys?

Lastly, Greta job on the blocks!! I love how Kysen is done in the blocks, but can you make them look more 3d?

Other than that fantastic!

Yeah, making them facing each other was the best idea. Unfortunately, I can't find images that will best fit that. So all I can do is to change their facial expression to show that they are ready to fight each other. That's the best I can do :) And then do all of your other suggestions. How about that? Just let me know your thought. Thank you!

kysen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back