What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest PS update ..

Babine

Guru
... with the latest update to PS (version 26.0.0) using Remove Tool/Find Distractions/People. Maybe 5 minutes involved, leaving some fine tuning/touch-ups to do
but quite a time saver. Impressive.Just-he-2r.jpg

... with the latest update to PS (version 26.0.0) using Remove Tool/Find Distractions/People. Maybe 5 minutes involved, leaving some fine tuning/touch-ups to do
but quite a time saver. Impressive.
Right now I'm at version 25.12.0 and still exploring it a bit. I'm always reluctant to update since I don't know how my machine is going to react. Then again I worry that the updates that Adobe is providing is cutting down on my interaction with the image and what it's trying to say. I lean towards Photoshop as an artistic/creative tool rather than a technical one....that also gives me pause to update...

Last edited:
Right now I'm at version 25.12.0 and still exploring it a bit. I'm always reluctant to update since I don't know how my machine is going to react. Then again I worry that the updates that Adobe is providing is cutting down on my interaction with the image and what it's trying to say. I lean towards Photoshop as an artistic/creative tool rather than a technical one....that also gives me pause to update...
I too am cautious but curious, with any updates and so I make a backup before doing so. Photoshop is a fun hobby for me so all aspects of the program are of interest.
Cheers.

Back