What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this laptop compatible with Photoshop Elements 12?

day_light

I'm thinking of buying this laptop - HP Pavillion 15-n097ea. I can't paste in a link to it as I've just joined the forums and this is my first post, but if you google it something should come up.
Can anyone tell me if I'll be able to run Photoshop Elements 12 on it with no problems? Would really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

I'll copy and paste some of the laptop info below, but I'm not very technical so if anything looks as if it's missing please let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4200U Processor (1.6 GHz, 2.6 GHz, 3 MB cache)
Storage: 1 TB HDD, 5400 rpm
RAM: 8 GB DDR3L
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Video interface: HDMI x 1
Optical drive: DVD/RW with double layer support
Memory card reader: SD card reader

I run real photoshop on 1 of my i3 laptops 4 gig of ram, just works faster on my i5 and i7 and then of course adobe kick up a fuss as your only allowed to have cc installed on 2 computers, Of course the better the spec the faster it will do stuff.

However not that this concerns elements users I cant run 3d part of ps on my lower spec laptop but works fine on my i5 and i7 no issues my i5 and that does not have seperate dedicated graphics

Back