What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch I wanna stick out my tongue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want it to look like you, attach a new image with your tongue out—shot from the same angle as this photo—and we can paste it into this image here.

tongue.jpg

If you really want it to look like you, attach a new image with your tongue out—shot from the same angle as this photo—and we can paste it into this image here.

View attachment 146586
Wow this is kinda nice but isn't it noticeable that's it's photoshopped thanks so much you really tried this is mine what do you think can you make the tongue shorter

youcam-makeup-try-on.jpg

Wow this is kinda nice but isn't it noticeable that's it's photoshopped

There are many facial muscles that move and flex when you open your mouth or move your lips and jaw. Even the area around the eyes can change from mouth movements, like when you smile. It looks very different from a relaxed face with a neutral mouth, like your original photo. All of those facial changes would need to be indicated to make it look real and not photoshopped, and this is very difficult to get right. To be honest, I initially took your request to be sort of "jokey" in the sense that you just wanted a quick laugh. If you really want something more realistic, then I'll repeat my earlier suggestion that you supply an additional photo of you with your tongue out—exactly the way you want it—which can then be cloned into your original photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back