What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need Tips for Business Letter Writing or saving

iDad

Guru
Lately writing letters to clients is getting very repetitious, there must be a program or something that I can create some type of standard letter to use and fill in the blanks to speed things up, Do any of you guys use anything, or have a suggestion on how to go about trying to save time on this?

Thanks in advance.

Business Letter Template

Hi idad,

Are you sending hard copy letters or emails or attachment letters to emails?

You can create a template letter in Microsoft Office that can be used and changed as needed which can either be printed and sent hardcopy or emailed as an attachment.

Or you can sign up for a service like Constant Contact which has email templates that you can customize, save and send to your clients as needed. CC is a handy way to send e-newsletters about your services and follow ups after work. You can also take polls of your clients, etc. to learn more about their needs. Aweber is another service that a lot of internet marketers use.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that. I use a mac don't think Microsoft word will do for me but I think I'll check out CC........Thanks again!

Back