What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need this girl put on the fairing whare the box is.

nate1775

id like her to be looking slightly down generally inside the box. the back of her head to the right side of box and hair waving to left side of the box. this is for a wrap idea on my bike. adjust size as needed just want it to look good. its fine if some of her hair is in the hole
Side.jpgGirl.jpg

"copyright" = "right to copy".

- - - A legal protection in place in most countries designed to protect the creators of literary, artistic and other work from theft, ie, people using their work without paying them.

- - - The word, "copyright", usually refers to unlimited rights, as in, "In the USA, the copyright to a photograph is automatically granted to the original photographer unless other arrangements were made. A copyright does not have to be registered with the government to be valid and in effect."

"license"

- - - Usually refers to carefully specified, limited rights to the use of a literary, artistic or other work. As in, "I purchased a license from Deposit Photos to use this image for a 2 month run of web advertisements for my little home business. The price was astonishingly low."

HTH,

Tom

Back