What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help cropping myself into a picture of the Carrowinds Gates. Can anybody help?

Wesman93

hgflihg;lhiglhfvkjgfllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited:
Re: I need help cropping myself into a picture of the Carrowinds Gates. Can anybody h

Lmfao. I actually did an alright one myself. But i appreciate it man!

Re: I need help cropping myself into a picture of the Carrowinds Gates. Can anybody h

Show us then mate, you did say you couldn't do shop earlier - your words ' I have no experience however', but now you say you did an 'alright one yourself' which is it dude?

both i guess. that was the first time i tried lol. Seems photoshop comes naturally for me i guess.

Lucky lad then, still need to see what you are 'good' at.

Back