What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Holiday photo that could be perfect

Alexanderww71

Banned
Hello! I got help from a local to take a vacation photo of me on my day without laying in bed in sickness. There was a language barrier and I couldn't get her to take a new photo like the 1st one were my other leg also shoes

Could someone make the other one look identical to the first one, and that the other foot also takes part in the picture? I guess the sun is in the wrong position and I don't know what's possible really.

But this is my only real memory without laying at home in fever haha, if wish the photo was perfect from the staty 🙏
20230818_192708_remastered.jpg20230818_192703.jpg

I like this too! Is there any way to get the "depth" in the first reference photo? I love that depth and sun position if that makes sense. I don't know the exact terms.
You're welcome @Alexanderww71
I do not have more time to work on the image yet any other forum member is welcome to leverage what I have done so far and take it further.

I also do not understand exactly what you want so it would be good to clarify. Takes a far amount of work to adjust big portions of the image so putting a lot of work in and not creating what you actually want (due to lack of clarity on what is actually is wanted) would make it more productive and minimal iterations. Your original image was taken from a different height, different angle, and maybe a different depth of field.
Hope someone can pick it up to meet your needs
John Wheeler

You're welcome @Alexanderww71
I do not have more time to work on the image yet any other forum member is welcome to leverage what I have done so far and take it further.

I also do not understand exactly what you want so it would be good to clarify. Takes a far amount of work to adjust big portions of the image so putting a lot of work in and not creating what you actually want (due to lack of clarity on what is actually is wanted) would make it more productive and minimal iterations. Your original image was taken from a different height, different angle, and maybe a different depth of field.
Hope someone can pick it up to meet your needs
John Wheeler
I understand and I thank you. I'm trying to convey what I can and use Google translate so I guess I make it worse than it has to be. I know the pictures are different but I'm also unsure what's possible with editing. I'm very greatful for your time. I have zero clue what time or skill that goes into it and I appreciate it.

Back