What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help request search

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
I need an image of an eagle flying right towards the lens of the camera showing his face and full wing spam. I've been searching everywhere. I have found lots of eagles but none as described.any searching gurus feel like surfing the web?

oh 1 thing it has to be high res.the higher the better, will even pay for right one

Last edited:
I think you already shaked google (my only source).
I have suggestion if don't find it other way. Try find some Animal Planet or Nat Geo Wild (or something you get the point) HD. I rember (not title) but few videos about eagles and they fly forward and backward and all others ways. There should be a frame with what you need.
But i'm afraid it still would take very many time.

the eagle Alaska one almost perfect but wings are cut off...... thanks though

I think what she wants is probably not out there, not sure how to explain it but it has to be level and full wingspan flying straight at camera ugh some people are just to picky

they had this 1 but head was not so clear on 1st link maybe if you bought the high resolution 1 it would be better
bald-eagle-I20_BIMG_0007amw.jpg

How about that? Magnificent_Wings_Bald_Eagle_1152x864.jpg
Not so big. Head is bad but it can be PS from Alaskas photo or used to grow wings to that right wing (left is easy) to Alaskas eagle?

THIS would be level enough but full face and wingsBald_Eagle-Soaring.png

sort of like this but eagle, with wings soaring not flapping if you know what I mean and better res
bird-of-prey2.jpg

tough to find but yes like that but high res and need to see the 2 eyes

Okey, i get it.
Then that Alaska really fits besides trimed wings but like $1r_M4x1mu$ said repair them.
Personally i would have time tomorrow at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back