What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Help! Got trolled by an Auburn fan and I need him edited onto a Bama cheerleader :D

senojcar

Hi! I've never made a request online like this so forgive me if I don't do this properly lol.

I"m an avid Bama fan and an Auburn buddy is trolling me HARD! He photoshopped Auburn shirts onto a pic of mine and I need to get him back! I'd like to do two things.

1) Impose his face (he's the one on the left in the first pic - bald guy ) onto the caucasian cheerleader in the 2nd pic below pic:
chris 1.jpg
bama cheerleader.jpg

The second thing I"d like to do is impose his face (the one in glasses in the pic immediately below) onto this face in glasses in gif pasted right below this first pic:

chris glasses.jpg
sban gif.jpg

I'm not sure if that showed up as a gif above? If not, I attached it to this as a gif file.

Anyone that could help asap, I'd VERY much appreciate it and Roll Tide !!!! :D

Attachments

• saban gif.gif
    saban gif.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
About the first request, the faces are in a very different perspective, that's a an issue to make the "face fusion" looks good, if you don't mind i can search for another blonde cheerleader pic, most easy pic to find in google, lot of cheerleader pics around lol.

The 2nd request, would be nice a PIC instead a gif.

Back