What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Desperate to solve redraw problem.

Marco

Hi Guys! I'm running CS2 with 2 Gb of RAM, 1GB allocated to Photoshop. The scratch disc available is 11Gb on the same disc partition as the application. The efficiency is showing as 100% constantly.

Whenever I carry out an operation on an image, say for example Auto Levels, either on the image it's self or in an adjustment layer, the histogram shows the changes but the image remains as original until I click the mouse on it. The same happens with text. I write over the image, the cursor moves but no text, until I click on the image! This is proving very frustrating. Can anyone help as I'm getting desperate and it is causing havoc with my entire work flow.

The version is 9.0.2 , which I thought had eradicated these sorts of problems.

Hi frnd and welcome to PSG.Myself i am the tech guy and normal photoshop user and multimedia enthusiast.

To your problem....you have everything ready to get going smooth eventhough you are facing problem.

As the gurus mentioned above there may be many possiblities regarding to this problem.I will tell you how you can solve this.

if you have uninstalled any program recently that contains shared.dll or reinstallation of adobe photoshop many times.

Then you have to format your PC and reinstall the OS.

If this could'nt helped you much and if you are facing the same problem,then there a tech(hardware) problem.

This is mostly caused by Graphic card or external display card.You have to do what i say to solve this.

Shutdown you PC and remove the Graphic card carefully and also the RAMS clean them properly and firmly put them back to their positions thats it your done now your system will work holy ya
cool

Sorry for this i thought that you are using PC.no external graphic card for laptop any try this way if you have any of these in externaly way.

Back