What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graduation pictures #4

lfcfan123

1000022075.jpg
Hi, could someone please photoshop Graduation gown and hat onto me in the above picture. Examples of graduation gowns provided below.
Thanks
1000021998.jpg1000021999.jpg

I borrowed a gown from the university ..
Wow that's amazing
If I could just ask for one more thing, could you make my white shirt cuffs stick out a tiny bit more like in the original photo. And there's a tiny corner of the hat that's just sticking out a bit the left side

Wow that's amazing
If I could just ask for one more thing, could you make my white shirt cuffs stick out a tiny bit more like in the original photo. And there's a tiny corner of the hat that's just sticking out a bit the left side
Like this?

Grad-gown2.jpg

Haha, I've posted a couple other pictures on the forum for the same gown. If you've got that time to help me out with those aswell, that would be great. Thanks regardless.
There is much more work with these type of requests than you may realize.The first one was a practise round for me and you're very welcome to it.
For further projects, I would suggest that they be posted in the Paid Request forum.
Cheers.

There is much more work with these type of requests than you may realize.The first one was a practise round for me and you're very welcome to it.
For further projects, I would suggest that they be posted in the Paid Request forum.
Cheers.
Sure, will make a post in the paid forum, would be glad if you could have a look

Last edited:

Back