What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Font Request: Zokak Arabic Tall Regular

Moviefan2k4

Hey, all. Sorry for the very long lack of an update, but I haven't been doing much tinkering with Photoshop the past few months. Now though, I'm trying to make a set of custom Blu-Ray covers for "Smallville", that mimic the design of the DVD versions. One of several problems I've faced though, is accurately reproducing the billing block found on the back panel of each cover. I carefully extracted most of the letters from one of my previous rebuilds (which I did not make the backs for), and ran the resulting sample through WhatTheFont. I don't know if Warner uses a proprietary font for this or not, but the closes match seems to be "Zokak Arabic Tall Regular". If anyone has it, I'd appreciate a share. Thanks. :)

Smallville Retail Billing Bloick.jpg

Smallville Alphabet Text Sample.png

Much appreciated! I'd been looking for a downloadable version of Bee for a while, but never found any source for it. And it also turns out its more accurate for this project, so thanks again! :)

Back