What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face Swap #64

dlovell

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with out team picture, is it possible to face swap the third girl and the 6th girl to the left heads/faces from the second picture onto the second picture?

received_2210501482449128.jpegreceived_1083601819261903.jpeg

Yes sorry, toddler took over my thoughts.

The end result I want is the top/first picture majority of the girls are smiling.
The second picture is the faces of the 3rd girl from the left and the 6th girl from the left.
So I want to take the bottom picture of those two girls faces/heads and fix them in the top/first picture. Hopefully this makes it more clear.

Here's another try - little tougher than I thought. Also did some color adjustment and added some sharpness.
Let me know if there's anything else you need. Looks like a winning team! :cheesygrin:

force team edited.jpg

Thank you! That looks good.
They are a winning team indeed. Currently USA and FASA District 6U Champions. We have our State tournament this weekend. We are getting all the fun stuff ready like this picture for the weekend.

Back