What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Extend bubble frame!

Jonny0r

Hello,

im looking for if someone is capable to extende the green / purple bubble frame at least double..
this coverart is a free download from "Return of the Tentacle", i also want to print the box for me, but i would like to do a different form factor, this the reason for this request.

One in the Front Side and One is the Backside of the Box, but here im not able to extende this bubbles some how :)

Would be really nice, thanks in advance,

Theoretically i would be happy to have it approx that "frame" size.. i used here Photoshop, but its not really good, i guess you see what i mean :)

Goal..

19-07-_2023_16-23-28.png

Original Front

RotT_BigBox_English_2_Front.png

Mod edit: One edit per request. Link to original not working.

Here would be a great starting point.......

PNG........Click to enlarge.
ReturnOfTheTentacle_01.png

Attached, hopefully, is a psd file containing a single layer from which you can Define a Pattern...

Edit > Define Pattern...

Once defined you can use it to 'pattern fill' any size of layer you wish. You can also scale it to your needs.
Needless to say you'll need to add a 'Colour overlay' layer style but again this gives you the freedom to choose whatever colour you want.
You can off course place this on any colour background you want too.

An example...
Tentacle-Example-MT_01.png

Regards.
MrToM.

Attachments

Thank you very much guys for your support :)
The solution from thebestcpu is really looks promising :)
But also many thanks to Mr.ToM (i will defility try out the pattern.) and IamSam ..

Back