What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Even out the contrast

When I check the size in photoshop it comes out as 58x37, is there a setting in Photoshop to downsize this ?

When I check the size in photoshop it comes out as 58x37, is there a setting in Photoshop to downsize this ?
The size of the PSD file and JPG file are both 9 X 14. I don't know why it was upsized at your end.
To downsize so to Image/Image Size, check that the width and length boxes are linked then enter 14 inches in the width box. The length will be adjusted according.

Hi @Landlocation

The metadata is set to 72ppi so the given number of pixels it shows a larger number inches.

This is easy to correct.
First, this is what you see with Image Size in Photoshop when inches is selected showing how it comes into photoshop with more inches and lower resolution (yet the correct number of pixels:

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 10.15.05 PM.jpg

All one needs to do is first, uncheck the Resample checkbox, then set resolution to 300 and resave the image. Nothing in the image changes other than the metadata is change as shown in the image below:

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 10.26.55 PM.jpg

Hope that helps some
John Wheeler

Back