What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Even Out Image

HI @Landlocation
Not sure why you would see lines at the print size. The number of pixels in the image would make it 240 ppi. It would be easy to change it to any dpi desired and just let me know what you want. I am doubtful that the resolution is your issue unless any interpolations software on the way to print is using a poor rendering algorithm or maybe you have an ink or ink cartridge issue.
Just let me know it you want a resize with specific information on what you need
John Wheeler

HI @Landlocation
Not sure why you would see lines at the print size. The number of pixels in the image would make it 240 ppi. It would be easy to change it to any dpi desired and just let me know what you want. I am doubtful that the resolution is your issue unless any interpolations software on the way to print is using a poor rendering algorithm or maybe you have an ink or ink cartridge issue.
Just let me know it you want a resize with specific information on what you need
John Wheeler
HI John: I figured it out , it had to do with the printer, did a head cleaning and that cleared it up. Should of checked on that first.

I seem to be running into this verticle line issue lately, can you fix this one, need to send you some funds for your time. Kim Map 117-66-S1-0034   9x14.jpg

Hi Kim (@Landlocation )
The Free Forum only allows one image to edit per post so it would need to go in another post (admin will jump in and tell you the same)
Also, according to the Free Forum rules, the requestor is not supposed to offer money and contributors to the editing cannot solicit money or accept money.

The usual way for a paid request is to post it on the Paid Requests Forum. There are a wide variety of forum members that participate on that Forum for repairs and do a good job. Some requestors post what they will pay for the job and the start and others work that amount through private messaging after choosing from several forum members trys at the request.

If you want a particular forum member to do the work, I would have to check the forum rules on how that is done. Maybe @IamSam can jump in and add clarity.

John Wheeler

Back