What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Enhance picture

HI @Cox
I saw two issues with the image. The subjects were slightly blurred yet even more obvious was the left side of the background was softened yet the right side was not.
I think though no real obvious makes the eye-brain combination flag the image yet it may not be obvious why.
So I did sharpen the subject and also softened the right side background hopefully to more closely match the softness on the left background
Hope this helps some
John Wheeler
UPDATED EDIT - There was some background in an opening in the veil that did not include the extra blur so added that in.

Improve-sharpness-wedding-photo-adj2.jpg

What bothered me the most was the harsh shadow across the groom's forehead and the shadow across the brides forearm looked as if the image was doubled. Probably just my eyes.
But first edited those two areas, then a camera raw adjustment for brightness and contrast, then Gigapixel to increase resolution and clarify features...

wedding sunlight.jpg

Back