What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Edit Group Photo $10 AUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Please see photos in the attachments. The 1st is the original group photo. The 2nd is the group photo wonderfully edited by my partner, but the friend's head who is circled has been inserted into the image and his head is too big. I have also circled where a bra is visible and I wish for it to be edited out but might be challenging due to tattoos. The 4th photo is a variation of the group shot, but might be useful for hiding the bra. The 5th shot is the original photo that was inserted into the group shot.

image1 (2).jpeg

IMG_7053-Final.png

IMG_7053-Final 2.png

image2 (1).jpeg

image0 (11).jpeg

Took care of the bra but got a bit more inventive with the added partygoer. I wanted to see his costume so put him in a different position....also gave him a bit more of a smile... :)

group costume party.jpg

I edited the original image probably in error...maybe not. In any case, I edited the alternate image using the same elements as I did with the first edit...quite a challenging but fun project....:)

group costume party 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back